All families wishing to enroll at Inspire Charter Schools can click Enroll Now on the right hand side. Step-by-step directions listed below.
Click the link for the county you live in.
- To Create an Account - Enter your email address towards the bottom-middle of the page under "Create Account" and click START.
The Inspire Enrollment Team will process each new enrollment and verify that all documents are correct. If you are missing documents you will receive a follow up call to correct necessary forms.
- You will be sent an email with a link to create a password.
- Once you have created a password you will be able to continue with the registration process.
- In the future, in order to access your account, you will use your email address as the User Name and the password that you create.
- Your email will be used as the primary address for all school communications so please be sure to use an email you check daily.
- To speed up the process, if you have filled out the online enrollment form and have not heard from anyone in 5 business days, please log back into your family's account and verify the following info is uploaded, legible, and current.
Required Enrollment Documents
- Your child's age verification document, the easiest choices are a birth certificate or passport. If you have an extenuating circumstance and need additional info please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of residency (POR). The best document to upload into this field is your most current utility bill. One of the following: Gas, Water, or Electric bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. If you have one of the extenuating circumstances below, please fill out the corresponding forms:
- Your child's immunization record. Typically this is the record your doctors office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot.
Options for families that do not immunize
If you were enrolled at another school under a Personal Beliefs Exemption Form (PBE) before the cut off of December 31, 2015 @11:59pm please upload the below form writing across the form:
"Please obtain my student's current PBE form from my past school."
Note: The PBE is no longer accepted for enrollment unless it is coming from your past school.
If you do not have a current PBE form at another school and you do not immunize your children please fill in the below form with your student contact info, sign and upload this form leaving the shot record portion blank.
California School Immunization Record
If your child is enrolling in TK please fill the following form and upload in Step 3 of the enrollment application.
Kindergarten Continuance Form
4. Copy of your students Active IEP or 504 Plan.
5. Transcript (10th-12th and transferring 9th grade only)
If your child is enrolling in one of Inspire's many Specialty Programs please obtain the enrollment certificate from the Specialty Program Page, fill it in and upload it.
If everything is uploaded, legible and current you will receive your child's master agreement in 5 days.
If you would like to be personally matched to a teacher while you wait please email your contact info, city of residence, county of residence, students names and grade levels at: email@example.com
If you already have a teacher in mind please be sure to fill out the enrollment survey which can be found in the School Registration Process Email you receive with your login information.
If you have any questions about your students enrollment, you can visit our Enrollment FAQ page or contact at the Enrollment Contact page.