Inspire Charter Schools

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Enroll Now

Enrollment FAQ

What documents are needed to enroll?
  • Birth certificate, passport, or other evidence of birth date – All students
  • Immunization record or Immunization Waiver – All students
  • Proof of Residency (Some examples of acceptable proof of residency include: utility bill, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement)
  • IEP and 504 - Special Education Students (if applicable)
  • Transcript (10th-12th and transferring 9th grade only)
How do I know my student has been enrolled?
You will get an email confirmation to you and your teacher once your enrollment is processed.

What grades are offered?
Inspire offers grades TK-12th grade.

How do I learn more about programs offered?
You can learn more about our programs under the Personalized Learning tab above or email or by calling (888) 215-3040.
Transitional Kindergarten Policy? 
Transitional Kindergarten is the first year of a two-year Kindergarten program. Children must be 5 years old between September 2nd and June 1st 2017 to qualify for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2016-2017 School Year.

Kindergarten policy?
Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1st in 2016 to qualify for Kindergarten for the 2016-2017 school year.

What happens after I apply?

Once your online application is submitted, you will receive an automated email letting you know that your students enrollment has been received. An Enrollment Specialist will email once the application has been processed.

My student was Enrolled!  How do I get my student’s records from the previous school?

Once your student is accepted, ICS will request your students cumulative file from the previous school.  We do recommend that you DO NOT dissenroll your student from their current school until you have signed the Master Agreement and a Home School teacher has contacted you.

I created the online application account and I forgot my password?


If you already have an account and need to retrieve your username or reset your password please visit the REG-Online site where you will be able to select “Forgot my Password” or “Forgot my Username” under the log-in dialog box. 


For links to each REG-Online site please visit our Enroll Now Page and select your county of residence. 




If you need assistance or have any questions, please visit our Enrollment Contact Page.