Inspire’s TK-8 Main Program offers several flexible yet practical approaches to personalized learning. The foundation of the TK-8 Main Program is built on the partnership between students, their parents, and our caring, knowledgeable teachers. Teachers create individualized learning plans for each student. Throughout the year, teachers guide students to utilize the built-in pacing tools and easily-accessible lesson plans of our core learning platforms to ensure students know exactly what to do each day to maximize their time and achieve success.
Inspire's TK-8 Main Programs offers choice between six convenient, engaging, easy-to-follow learning platforms:
(1) ChoicePlus is our customizable, learning program that allows families to choose curriculum and classes that fit their specific needs.
(2) StrongMind digital learning is a rigorous, user-friendly online curriculum that includes engaging and relevant courses available for grades 6-8.
(3) K12 award-winning curriculum option delivers rich, engaging & self-paced content using both online and offline activities for students in TK-8th grades.
(4) Edgenuity combines rigorous content with direct-instruction videos from experts, on-screen teachers, multimedia, interactive learning tools and resources to engage and motivate students in grades 6-8.
(5) Odysseyware is 100% web-based and allows teachers significant flexibility to adjust lessons based on the learning needs of each student and is available for 3rd-8th grade students.
(6) Lincoln Empowered utilizes a variety of online content delivering on and offline practice, including fun videos and games, to engage and challenge students to meet learning objectives in grades TK-2nd.
(7) McGraw Hill A boxed-set of curriculum from for TK-8th graders that can be done completely offline or in conjunction with online components.
All six learning platform options encompass the four core subjects of math, language arts, science and history and include enrichment opportunities like art, music, athletics, world languages, technology, field trips, and virtual and in-person community and social experiences.
Experienced and dedicated credentialed teachers provide support to students and parents on their home schooling journey. Teachers are committed to helping all students reach their full potential.